Kristi tagged me, so I guess I'll do this. I think I ignored the last time I was tagged. . .I guess I was a little busy.
5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Trying to conceive
2. Teaching elementary school
3. Putting Kevin through school
4. Apartment living
5. Finishing Graduate school
5 things on my to-do list for TODAY
1. Change at least a dozen diapers
2. Go to Babies R Us for more undershirts and other various items
3. Bills/paperwork
4. Thank-you cards
5. Make dinner
5 things I would do with a million dollars
1. Buy a big house with lots of room for the kids and a big ol' yard
2. Buy Kevin a new 4-door truck and me a Honda Odyssey
3. Pay off a loved ones medical bills
4. Take a great vacation.
5. Invest/save
5 places I've lived
1. Star Valley, Wyoming
2. Logan, Utah
3. Lake Oswego, Oregon
4. Clackamas, OR
5. Portland, OR
5 jobs I've held
1. Car hop/cook at a drive-in restaurant
2. Cashier at Wal*Mart
3. Case Manager for troubled girls at a mental health center
4. Phone-center caller
5. Teacher
5 things I want to be doing in 5 years
1. Living closer to more family
2. Being pregnant with or caring for my last baby
3. Creating lots of beautiful things--maybe knitting, sewing, artwork, who knows?
4. Laughing every day with my kids and hubby
5. Preparing for another half-marathon, or maybe a marathon (Of course, not if I'm pregnant. I'm not as ambitious as some people I know.)
5 people I tag
1. Dad (you have to do it)
2. Tara
3. Aimee (come on, let's get your blog rollin')
4. Jodi B.
5. Keri B.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Five things tag
Posted by Holly and Kevin at 1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow, are you currently preparing for a half marathon??? You rock! I was just talking to leah the other day telling her that we needed to get training again for another tri or something. i wish I lived down there, i would do it with you!!
Holly - so fun to find your blog (hope you don't mind), and to see your cute kids. Looks like you and Kedra had your babies at about the same time - what fun!
Sharon
Sounds like fun! Thanks for the tag! I'll be workin on it!
Post a Comment