Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Zane!

Today is Zane's actual birthday and I wanted to do something fun. So, we started the day by going in for his well-baby exam and vaccinations. What a nice mommy! Then after his nap he got to take one friend to Jamison Park. He chose Adrienne. Jamison Park is an awesome park in the Pearl District. The big attraction is the water fountain. We also treated Zane to his first ice cream cone. When we got home I tried to make a plaster of his hand (a very thoughtful gift from Kedra). After about 15 attempts I said "Good enough." You try to get a one-year-old to put his hand in plaster and not grab it and squish it! Tonight he gets to spend the whole evening just with Daddy. Then more celebrating this weekend with G&G Tolman and cousins.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

I like the new colors on your blog, Holly. It looks good!

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY, ZANE!!!!! Oh, the joys of little boys. Looks like he had a great time at the park and enjoyed himself!

Hamblin Family said...

Happy Birthday Zane! What a cutie and congrats on your soon to be new arrival. I got your link off of Blaine and Brenda's. Hope you don't mind.
Angie Hamblin (Pickup)
Kevin's favorite cousin
www.hamblinfam.blogspot.com

Kedra Simpson said...

Happy Birthday Zane! I can't believe he is one already, too cute!

Geniel said...

Hi Holly and Kevin,
It is fun to see pictures of Zane, it looks like he had a fun filled birthday! Keri just had #3. You can see him on tolmanlane.blogspot.com. E-mail me your address and I'll invite you in - gtolman@lucda.org.