Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sick

I haven't posted in a long time because I have been SO sick. I don't think I have ever been so sick or for so long. I'll spare the details, but I pretty much spent a week in bed. I'm so thankful to Kevin for picking up the slack--shortening his work days, going in late, taking care of me and my messes and the kids. I'm also really thankful for Kevin's parents who live so close and came and took Zane over night so he could spend a couple of days having fun instead of watching too much TV while mom stayed in bed. They didn't hesitate to help. I'm also thankful for my mom who bore with me in my daily phone calls/whining and crying. I'm pretty much better now, just some leftover yuckiness from a sinus infection. I'm just glad I didn't spread it to the rest of my family and that it's done with!

0 comments: