Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Last Sunday

Yikes! I really haven't taken enough pictures. I guess my arms are alway full with other things.
Zane loves to hold Anna--for about 15 seconds a day--cheese!
Last Sunday Kevin came home from church after sacrament meeting because he wasn't feeling well. He usually has Nora during the 2nd and 3rd hour since I'm teaching music in Primary and she's much too much of a distraction in there, so he took her home with him. I asked him if he was able to get a nap in. I should have known--this is what he said. "I laid down on the floor and watched her play and when I woke up she was asleep next to me with her pacifier and her blanket." So, Dad was sleeping and Nora--little Miss Independent--went upstairs, found her blankie, found a pacifier (I couldn't even find them Sunday morning) and went back down to nap with Dad. I told him he should be glad that's how he found her and not drowned in the toilet or covered in syrup and flour or something.
Then we went to Grandpa and Grandma P.'s for dinner and visiting. Nora sure has taken a liking to her grandparents lately. Grandma P. is always quick to offer to bathe the kids. I walked past the utility room and this is what I saw:
I can't believe she got them both in there at the same time--and they're happy about it!

3 comments:

Brian said...

Sounds like Kev has the fathering routine down. I didn't know I shared so many attributes with him.

Jennifer said...

She's a grandma Holly! Of course she could get them in at the same time. :) I love the pictures by the way. I wish I was still at home and see you guys all the time. Only a couple more months!

Sharee Black said...

Thanks for the update! I can't wait to see you guys again!