Monday, March 1, 2010

Pictures!!

Since we don't really go anywhere these days, it seems I don't take many pictures. I tried to be more conscientious this week and get a few pictures. You'll notice lots of snotty noses. We've all been sick--including Anna and I. I kind of feel a little guilty after going to the doctor and getting antibiotic for myself, but making my kids suffer through it and fight it off themselves. However, they really did seem to be recovering a lot more quickly than I was. They were getting better and I was getting worse. We're all on the mend now, though.



Anna is changing so much. She weighs over 11 pounds now and is still super sweet! Anna was resting in the sun, and Zane and Nora wanted to share their toys--Zanes Foof-foof and Daddy's shoes from Nora.

A chocoloate chip cookie was the first thing I could get Nora to eat for four days. Her eyes still look sick, but her mouth looks happy!
Nora was so proud of getting herself into the car. I wasn't sure how she did it. . .
. . . until I saw this. She is determined!


Nora can sit and look at a magazine or book for a long time. Here she is, happily doing just that. Zane's got some pretty big shoes to fill.
Nora loves to play with Kevin's "house shoes".
Daddy and his girls.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute cute pictures!!!!

Brooks Family said...

How cute! I especially like Zane's pix in Kevin's shoes. Sorry to hear that the household is sick. Those can be very miserable days. Anna does look so much older already...what a cute girl!

Heidi said...

Cute pictures! I wish I had known you guys were sick. I could have brought some dinner over or something. Hope you guys are completely over the crud this week.

Bjorn to Rok said...

Holly! I love all your cute pictures. I sure miss you seeing you. How's everything going with 3 kiddos? Please let me know if you need anything. I sure love you. :)