Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, Tara!


Today my awesome sister, Tara, turns 28. I really admire Tara for so many reasons. She's pretty much been to Hell and back. (I don't admire her going there, but I do admire her getting back). Now she is working two jobs, going to school full time, and raising three beautiful kids; one with disabilities, one who is having some health issues, and a step-son who is not without his challenges. She manages to do all of this with a postitive attitude (most days). She works hard to keep herself in shape. She works hard to keep the sisters close. She's thoughtful and sensitive. Not to mention, I think she was alway the cutest kid my parents had. Happy, happy, happy birthday, Tara. I love you.

3 comments:

The Rogers said...

Ahh bring on the tears! Thanks. I needed that! Your a great sister!

The Rogers said...

By the way I am 29 which means you are going to be older then what you are going to be 32!

Tara

Holly and Kevin said...

Okay, fine. I guess you're 29. I guess I just can't believe you're as old as me now.