Friday, October 24, 2008

Thieves

Why do people steal? Really! Last night someone stole all of our pumpkins and gourds right off our front porch. I can't say I'm surprised as this is about the fourth time we've had things stolen off our front porch. (I kind of had to laugh when one time it was just a sack of garbage that I had sorted through that wasn't even good enough to send to D.I. Hope they enjoyed that when the opened it.) The nerve!

I also have a little thief right in my own family. We were driving to dinner to a friends house. I was to bring two batches of rolls. I turned around and what did I see. . . ?

6 comments:

Stephie said...

the picture of Zane is cute!

I hope you had a good baby shower, sorry i couldn't make it! I wanted to go!!
If that hat doesn't fit Zane i can make him a bigger one. :) If you want one that is.

Kedra Simpson said...

I love all the cute pics. I just can't believe how cute he is. I am so excited to meet Nora because I know she will be just as cute/beautiful!

I hope you had a great shower. If you are still in need of girl things let me know.

Kedra Simpson said...

Oh, and did you get the thieves on camera? I don't get stealing either it makes me so mad.

Holly and Kevin said...

Stephanie,
Hmmmm.. . . . I think I understand why you couldn't make it to my shower. Thanks for the super-cute hats anyway. Zane must have a big head, because the one is a little small, but it was so thoughtful of you to make him one too. I love your hats! Can't wait to meet Octavian.

Holly and Kevin said...

Kedra,
The shower was really nice. Only wish you could have been there. Thanks for the gifts, though. We didn't catch the thieves on camera because Kevin just got a new DVR to record what we see on camera and he had it disconnected at the time. Murphy's law or something like that I guess. LYG

Andrea said...

I love the roll incident! Fabulous! Hey you're almost due! How exciting!!!! I love the pictures!