Monday, January 12, 2009

Five things tag

Kristi tagged me, so I guess I'll do this. I think I ignored the last time I was tagged. . .I guess I was a little busy.

5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. Trying to conceive
2. Teaching elementary school
3. Putting Kevin through school
4. Apartment living
5. Finishing Graduate school

5 things on my to-do list for TODAY
1. Change at least a dozen diapers
2. Go to Babies R Us for more undershirts and other various items
3. Bills/paperwork
4. Thank-you cards
5. Make dinner

5 things I would do with a million dollars
1. Buy a big house with lots of room for the kids and a big ol' yard
2. Buy Kevin a new 4-door truck and me a Honda Odyssey
3. Pay off a loved ones medical bills
4. Take a great vacation.
5. Invest/save

5 places I've lived
1. Star Valley, Wyoming
2. Logan, Utah
3. Lake Oswego, Oregon
4. Clackamas, OR
5. Portland, OR

5 jobs I've held
1. Car hop/cook at a drive-in restaurant
2. Cashier at Wal*Mart
3. Case Manager for troubled girls at a mental health center
4. Phone-center caller
5. Teacher

5 things I want to be doing in 5 years
1. Living closer to more family
2. Being pregnant with or caring for my last baby
3. Creating lots of beautiful things--maybe knitting, sewing, artwork, who knows?
4. Laughing every day with my kids and hubby
5. Preparing for another half-marathon, or maybe a marathon (Of course, not if I'm pregnant. I'm not as ambitious as some people I know.)

5 people I tag
1. Dad (you have to do it)
2. Tara
3. Aimee (come on, let's get your blog rollin')
4. Jodi B.
5. Keri B.

3 comments:

Kedra Simpson said...

wow, are you currently preparing for a half marathon??? You rock! I was just talking to leah the other day telling her that we needed to get training again for another tri or something. i wish I lived down there, i would do it with you!!

Sharon said...

Holly - so fun to find your blog (hope you don't mind), and to see your cute kids. Looks like you and Kedra had your babies at about the same time - what fun!

Sharon

Keri said...

Sounds like fun! Thanks for the tag! I'll be workin on it!