Friday, September 12, 2008

Bathroom emergency!

A little panic moment yesterday. It had nothing to do with me being pregnant and the fact that baby is head-down pushing on my bladder all day. Nope. Zane accidentally locked himself in the bathroom. I called my Engineer Husband at work thinking he might be of some assistance. He said to get a penny or something to unlock the door. Now, I could have thought of that but the door wasn't locked. Zane had gone in the bathroom and opened the drawers that are right in front of the door. I could only open the door about an inch. I tried closing the drawers, but could not. Kevin just laughed. I tried to remain calm but I know that in that bathroom are all the medicines, probably some tools under the sink that belong in the garage (including, I think, I straight edge razor), and Zane loves to play in the toilet. He didn't seem upset and I just prayed he would come out safe. Eventually he closed all the drawers and let himself out. I hope he doesn't realize that he can do it again, intentionally, if ever he wants some private time!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

AAAHHHHHH! I think I would have had a panic attack!!! I'm glad that you got him out!!!