Friday, September 12, 2008

Summer continues!

In addition to family reunions, we've had a great summer. I'm so glad not to be working because I feel like it is still summer (and it is for 9 more days) and I can still enjoy it.

Zane just keeps getting bigger and learning more. I think he looks like such a big boy in the pictures with the piano. (That's the piano Grandpa P. got him that he LOVES).

We still try to make it to the park frequently and Zane is getting ever more brave. He will walk over 100 yards away from me and not look back. Is that healthy? He loves to climb ladders and stairs.

He loves his Daddy. Kevin came home one day and Zane was looking at a book. Kevin layed down on his stomach to look with Zane and Zane decided he needed to be like Daddy and lay down on his tummy too.

He loves to go outside and whenever he's ready to go he brings me his shoes or at least one shoe and says "shoozh".

Here are some more pictures from August

0 comments: