Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just Because

Here are some pictures I've taken over the last week that I'm posting just because I think they're cute.

Zane has this bucket that he keeps his wooden blocks in. Lately he has been wearing it as a hat or sometimes he just walks around the house with it on his face like a face mask.


Zane saw I was about to take his picture so he started doing a little dance. What a little show-off.

Zane has become pretty good about coming home and taking his shoes off. He likes to also take his socks off and put them in his shoes. I couldn't resist taking a picture after I saw this little sight that made me giggle: Zane's socks in Kevin's slippers.
One of Zane's favorite things to do while I'm nursing or rocking Nora is to play on our bed. He loves to hide in the pillows, throw himself all over the bed, read Dad's Book of Mormon, and hide blocks and cars in the bed for us.
What can I say? I just think they're cute. Zane LOVES his sister and I swear when she looks at him she looks like she knows and loves him, too. She also tolerates a lot of his love, which can be a little overbearing at times. It seems at times like neither of them can wait until they can really start playing together.
Doesn't her shirt say it all? Miss Nora is a lot of fun. She's happiest after she wakes up from a nap and then gets something to eat. That is when she smiles and talks, and talks, and talks. She only lasts for about 1 1/2 to 2 hours between naps though, and then watch-out for little Miss Cranky-pants.

6 comments:

Stephie said...

that last picture of nora is really really cute! i love her deep blue eyes.

The Rogers said...

Oh my gosh! She looks so much like maggie in those pics! Have to say what a cutie! Mr. Zane is such a silly guy!

Sharon said...

I love the socks in the shoes picture!

Kristi said...

Those pictures are priceless, Holly! The last one makes Nora look SO much like your mom! Very cute!

Kedra Simpson said...

it was good to talk to you the other day! I just got caught up on the blog and I love all the pics!!

Keri said...

Cute pics. I think the random ones are the best! I was happy to say good-bye to February as well! As a stay at home mom, those winter months can be SO long! :)