Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A sun. . . BEAM!

Zane LOVES going to nursery at church. It's nice to hear from the leaders that he is well behaved and delightful to have in there. I hope it continues. I can tell he is learning. I always ask him about what he learned and I know I've hit on something they talked about or did if his eyes light up and he raised his eyebrows and lifts his chin just a little. One thing I know he's learned is how to sing "Jesus Want Me For a Sunbeam" the right way. (Sunbeams are the class of three- to-four-year-olds at our church).

2 comments:

Lynnette Pickup said...

Even though we get to see you often, I love the blog and the pictures. You do a great job of capturing the joy of motherhood. I smile everytime I visit. Love, MOM

Sharee Black said...

This is so cute Holly! Zane gets so excited to jump at the sunbeam part and is even a little early sometimes! Thanks for sharing your everyday life so we can love you guys from afar!