Thursday, September 16, 2010

Banks Tractor Pull August 2010

After a morning of picking blackberries (Holly, Laura and kids), Kevin and I took our kids and Boyd to the Banks tractor pull. Zane was very excited about this adventure and was happy to bring his buddy along. Being a country girl at heart, I was looking forward to it as well.

We got there about 20 minute before it was supposed to start and I was afraid it was going to be a big disappointment as the stands had about 10 people. Well, about an hour later the stands were about 60% full and they were just getting started. We found out this was more like their "fun" day and the real competition was Sunday. It was still fun to be out there.

1 comments:

Joseph said...

I don't even know what a tractor pull is! I like the picture of Kevin with the kids (his buddies).