Thursday, September 16, 2010

Random Summer Pictures

The new sandbox Daddy built. It's small, but they LOVE it. It has definitely bought me some more free time during the day (in fact, that's where they are now), but then I spend more time after they go to bed cleaning up sand that has been tracked in the house. I'm wondering how many tractors and truck are already lost in there.
Nora enjoying one of our Asian Pears. All the fruit got eaten off the tree in the front of our house. I call it our "charity" tree. I didn't think the back two trees had much fruit, but I picked it all this week and ended up with almost a full bushel.

Man, is she cute or what!?
Man, is she cute or what!?
Blythe and Nora shakin' a leg.
Nora's favorite thing to do these days is to find a pen or marker and write on ANYTHING. . . paper, the walls, the bumbo, Anna, the computer screen. Lovely.
Playing at the park.
Zane loves to go down the fire pole. He feels so big!

2 comments:

Joseph said...

Nora is SO big! Yeah I bet that sandbox is fun to clean up :)

Jenny said...

All your kids are so big and so adorable. I hope y'all are well and maybe we will see you again around Christmas.